Start an exciting career as a Rental Agent with Buffalo’s most experienced Property Management company.
We are currently accepting applications to fill Rental Agent positions we have available within our company.
We have a need for one or more individuals to help us do the following:
- Screen incoming rental inquiry calls
- Show and Lease the vacant apartments
- Schedule move-in and move-out appointments with tenants
- File office paperwork and keep it clean/organized
- Deposit rent checks
- Facilitate tenant’s maintenance request.
The right candidate will have:
- a great attitude and be professional;
- a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation;
- a flexible schedule with the ability to work some evenings and Saturdays;
- great computer skills with the ability to learn quickly;
- excellent communications skills.
- Compensation Range: $50,000 – $75,000 based on experience
- Employee Discounts
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- The opportunity to learn, grow and work with Buffalo’s most experienced property management teams at some of the most beautiful and historically significant properties in the city.
If you feel that you would be a good candidate for this position. Please use the form below to submit your resume and cover letter. If you have any questions or issues completing your submission, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.